At iPlan, we work for the joy and adventure of being a trusted member of our client's team. For us,
We empower our clients by making complex business processes and advanced technology work for them in their environment with their people.
We are experts in business process design and implementation. We design our clients' to-be business process blueprints; then build and implement system solutions that work optimally with modern technology; and we enable successful transition of the people organization through a discontinuous change event such as a Go-live. We project manage complete ERP and similar business system implementation projects for our clients; and we do much more.
Head Office in Pretoria: +27 87 702 6369
USA office in Columbia, SC: +1 803 212 5372
Australia office in Perth: +61 40 915 9209
Detail addresses and more contact details are accessible on the Contacts tab
We are a group of enthusiastic professionals who own our own business and work for the joy and adventure of becoming a trusted partner of our client's team. We personally commit to do whatever is necessary to make complex business processes and advanced technology work for our client.
iPlan have more than 50 full-time employees: primarily engineers, accountants and information technology experts. We average 1.3 university degrees per employee and our average age is 34.
- Our academic qualifications range from Doctorate in Engineering through several Masters Degrees, including MBA's; to Bachelors and Honours degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting, Operations Research and Mathematical Statistics; to National Diplomas in Programming, Cost and Management Accounting, Company Law and Taxation.
- iPlan's professionals are certified CPIM's (by the American Production and Inventory Control Society), Professional Engineers (by the Engineering Council of South Africa), Chartered Accountants (by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants), Quality Engineers (by the American Society for Quality Control) and Microsoft Certification (by Microsoft).
- We have accreditation in ERP systems such as SAP, SYSPRO and Microsoft Dynamics and in Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server (including Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services) and .Net (C#)
Our clients trust us to make complex business processes and advanced technology work for them in their environment with their people.
We are experts in all aspects of business systems implementation. We design To-be Business Process Blueprints; we project manage complete ERP and similar business system implementation projects; and we plan and manage large scale people preparation programs to transition the human capital through a discontinuous change event such as Go-live.
- iPlan has a track record of projects in manufacturing plants, warehouses, distribution centres, mines, farms, saw mills, pack houses and retail outlets; in supply chains for luxury goods, pharmaceuticals, chemical products, food and beverages, agricultural products, construction and aviation.
- We literally wrote the book on ERP strategy: 'Thinking about ERP - the Executive's guide to setting strategy for selecting, implementing and operating ERP' can be bought as a Kindle electronic book from Amazon. A summary of the different strategies depending on the class of ERP project as described in the book can be downloaded from here on the Downloads tab.
- We are experts in the very specific change management projects required to ensure that when a planned discontinuous change event is due, our client's people are ready, willing and able to mange the sudden transition. Our white paper 'The Transition Model for Change Management on an ERP Implementation Projects' is an example and can be downloaded from here on the Downloads tab.
We work for the joy and adventure of being a trusted partner of our client's team; working at our clients' premises for the duration of the project and wherever we may be needed.
Our icon symbolizes a globe to indicate the personal willingness of every individual in our team of mobile professionals to relocate anywhere. Our regional offices at various locations in South Africa, Australia and America serve as coordination centres with the real work happening at our clients' sites.
We have a track record of projects in the USA, the UK, Australia, Japan and Hong Kong; the whole of South Africa; and other African locations including Uganda, Namibia, Tanzania, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia and the Congo.